At GraceWay Children Academy, we offer loving care and age-appropriate guidance through incorporating appropriate Bible stories and verses into daily education. A typical day at GraceWay Children Academy includes free play, scheduled academic time, gross motor and fine motor experiences, and meal times. We aim to bridge the gap between home, childcare, and school. We guide children to a continued positive self-image while building social skills in a group setting.
GraceWay Children Academy is a Christian Early Childhood Education and Childcare Center. We enroll children aged six weeks through Kindergarten. We also offer before/after-school care for Sporting Hill Elementary School students. GraceWay Children Academy is an outreach ministry for GraceWay Church of God.
- Infants aged Six Weeks to One Year
- Young Toddlers Rooms for Children Aged 12-24 Months
- Older Toddlers Rooms for Children Aged 2-3 Years
- Preschool for Children Aged 3-4 Years
- Pre-Kindergarten for Children Aged 4-5 Years
- Full-Day Kindergarten
- Half-Day Kindergarten Partnered with Sporting Hill Elementary School
- Before/After School Care Partnered with Sporting Hill Elementary School
- Summer Program